Why Choose Weslaco Pediatric Dentistry & La Joya Pediatric Dentistry?
Here are some top reasons to choose Weslaco Pediatric Dentistry & La Joya Pediatric Dentistry as your dental home:
1. All of our Pediatric Dentists Dr. Mego, Dr Jarema, and Dr Wendfeldt are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
2. You can choose to have a pediatric dentist whose first language is Spanish.
3. Parents have always and will always be able to stay in the dental rooms with their children during dental treatment completed in the dental office.
4. Fun Prizes and monthly raffles.
5. Convenient weekend and evening hours.
6. Colorful and fun office environment with video games and personal televisions (pick any tv channel to watch!)
7. The option for white crowns on front teeth is available.
8. At each and every appointment you can have your questions answered directly by a board certified pediatric dentist.
When it comes to picking a pediatric dentist, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle and comprehensive care is our #1 priority. Here are more reasons to pick Weslaco Pediatric Dentistry & La Joya Pediatric Dentistry:
Care & Commitment
From the front office to the exam room, our practice is made up of professionals who take your child’s oral health very seriously. Using state of the art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything is clean, comfortable and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
Honesty & Affordability
We know that the cost of care can be confusing. In addition to offering a number of in-office payment options to fit your budget, we also give you up-front cost information on your treatment ahead of time. We are in network with a variety of insurance plans, and we offer various forms of dental financing with credit available in time frames that fit your needs. We are happy to help you navigate your dental insurance and alternative payment options.
Easy Access to Dental Care & Information
We know that your time is valuable to you, and that’s why we offer extended office hours on select days, dental appointment reminders, and a quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns in the office, over the phone or via email.
Comprehensive Dental Care In One Location
At our practice, we are qualified to handle all aspects of your child’s dental care, so you are always surrounded by people that you trust. If we must refer out, we promise to send you to carefully vetted colleagues who apply the same professional principles in their office that we do in ours.
We respect and understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. At our office, we do everything we can to make sure that your child’s experience is as enjoyable as possible.
At our practice, you child isn’t just a patient. We take an interest in your child and his/her oral health needs. We think you’ll find a friend in your dental professional during your visit!
Give us a call today! You’ll be happy you choose us for your child’s dental needs!